Okay I realize that I haven't blogged in a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been running! More on that later... As I drown myself in water, let me tell you about my solo run today!
It's no lie that I haven't been running everyday but that's OK right?! I really pushed myself today. I made myself sprint 6 telephone poles.... Doesn't seem like much but it's quite a bit! I just stared at the 6th pole as I pushed myself hard... The pole seemed to run farther and farther away from me. You know that feeling... I wanted to give up. I wanted to just walk. But I pushed through it and ran faster. A bug hit me in the nose. Someone honked at me. I passed! Even though every limb in my body felt heavy and sore, I felt so good. Then the most beautiful breeze hit my back... My side of the road was shady for once and I felt like I as being patted on the shoulders. And I heard applause for days!
Okay, the applause part was fake. But everything else was such a rewarding thing. I'm glad I am able to run. I hope that I'll make it to the marathon. 2 months and 3 weeks left...
No comments:
Post a Comment