Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 2?

I guess this isn't technically day two but it was the second day I put toward the marathon. I went to the gym last night at 11pm. I know it was pretty late but in my defense it's the only time I could really spare... Although I was studying for my dynamics quiz and running at the same time... It wasn't really effective. I got to class this morning (after 5 hours of sleep) and reworked my quiz problem at least 3 or 4 times. I got the same answers as my roommate... So we'll see.

Anyways, I feel like an old lady trapped in a small person's body. My knees hurt, my shins sting, my chest hurts all while engaging in the "fun" activity of running- maybe this is a sign? Or maybe it's just a test. I'm quite fond of challenges... I usually like the ones I know I can beat. But this is different. A marathon, really? All this for a solid black line through a single item on my bucket list? Alright well... let's do this.

I'm going to wear gym clothes to class to see if I get motivated enough to run again. I still have to see a doctor about my asthma. I'm pretty sure it's not something you can just walk off...

No comments:

Post a Comment